This page describes the management of our website as regards processing the personal data of users who visit us.
This information is provided pursuant to Section 13 of Regulation 679/2016 (EU) (“GDPR”) – Personal data protection code for users who interact with the web services of the company 1•618 s.r.l., from the page:
The information provided only applies to the website www.1-618.it and does not concern any websites that may be visited by a user via external links.
Data controller and data processor
Pursuant to section 13 of Regulation 679/2016 (EU) (“GDPR”), the Data Controller is the company 1•618 s.r.l. with registered office in V.le S. G. Bosco, 15 – 00175 Roma (RM) – email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to section 13 of Regulation 679/2016 (EU) (“GDPR”), the Data Processor for this website www.1-618.it is the legal representative of the company 1•618 s.r.l..
Where data processing takes place
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the offices of 1•618 s.r.l. and are carried out only by internal staff who have been officially appointed as data processors. No data deriving from the web service shall be communicated or disseminated outside the company or disclosed to third parties unless strictly relevant to the processing or required by law.
Purposes of data processing
Personal information provided consciously and voluntarily by users via the forms accessible from the website is used only to perform the service requested. In particular, the personal data provided by data subjects will be collected electronically and processed, for the following purposes:
- statistical purposes in an anonymous form (to assess the number of accesses, etc.)
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated to identified data subjects, but due to its same nature can, by means of processing and integration with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (done, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used with the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. These data can be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the website; except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts shall be retained for no longer than seven days.
Data supplied voluntarily by users
Except as specified for navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data through the dedicated sections.
No personal data concerning users is acquired by the website in this regard.
No cookies are used to transmit personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies or user tracking systems implemented.
Use of the so-called session cookies – which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear upon closing the browser – is exclusively limited to the transmission of session ID’s – consisting of server-generated casual numbers – as necessary to allow secure, effective navigation.
The so-called session cookies used by this website make it unnecessary to implement other computer techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of user navigation, whilst they do not allow acquiring the user’s personal identification data.
Links to other sites
- Data subjects are entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, regardless of them being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- Data subjects are also entitled to be informed of:
- the origin of their personal information
- processing purposes and procedures
- the logic system applied to data processing with electronic systems
- details identifying the companies, persons and representatives in charge – by the terms of section 5, paragraph 2
- entities or classes of entities to which the personal information may be notified or which might become aware of the submitted personal information in their capacity as the appointed local State authorities, representatives or persons in charge
- the data subject is also entitled to obtain:
- the updating, correction or upon his or her request, integration of their data
- the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- a declaration that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) above have been made known, also in terms of contents, to the persons to whom personal information has been transmitted or disclosed, except in cases where compliance with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of clearly disproportionate resources compared to the right being safeguarded
- data subjects have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys
Exercise of rights
For any information, request or explanation about the privacy of users, as well as for the exercise of the rights referred to in the previous paragraph, please contact the data controller at email@example.com.
This privacy notice can be viewed in automatic format by means of the most recent browsers implementing the P3P (“Platform for Privacy Preferences Project”) standard as proposed by the World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3c.org).
All efforts will be made by the company 1•618 s.r.l. to ensure the highest level of interoperability between the functions of this website and the automatic privacy verification mechanisms that are made available by some software products applied by users.
- the content and information contained in this website are the property of 1•618 s.r.l.. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, changed or distributed for commercial purposes
- all the textual and graphic material in the website of 1•618 s.r.l. may also reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of 1•618 s.r.l. and/or other parties interacting in various capacities with the website in question. No licence to, or right in, any such graphic and textual material is granted or awarded to you
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and to use appropriate language. Any offensive, derogatory or discriminatory content as well as any activities aimed at damaging the operation or image of the website of 1•618 s.r.l., will be taken to court
- the information on the website 1•618 s.r.l. may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. 1•618 s.r.l. accepts no liability whatsoever for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions. 1•618 s.r.l. reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to the information in the website at any time without notice
- if you use the website of 1•618 s.r.l. to connect to any other websites or services which are linked to it, 1•618 s.r.l. is not responsible for the privacy policies or cookies used by these sites. Since 1•618 s.r.l. has no control over such websites and resources, it is also not responsible for the availability of the websites in question or information security, not shall it be responsible or liable for the content and processing of personal data which may occur as a result of browsing the websites in question
- this is an Italian website and is governed by Italian law. 1•618 s.r.l. reserves the right to disclose information regarding the use of this site, including any personal information that can be traced back to the data subjects without their consent, where there is a request of the court pursuant to a legal obligation or to enforce or defend its legitimate interests in court to protect against harmful activities to guests, visitors, associates, or property of 1•618 s.r.l. and any partners involved in the management of the website